Patient Health and Safety
How We’re Serving Our Community
As leaders in healthcare, Eyecare Specialties has taken significant steps since March of 2020 to uphold our mission and continue serving our communities while simultaneously responding to the spread of COVID-19. With new, more transmissible variants of the virus surfacing, the pandemic continues to be a dynamic and fluid situation that we will continue to closely monitor as we remain vigilant in our commitment to keeping our staff, clients, and their families safe.
Read on to learn more about our most up-to-date safety protocols, and the various resources we’re providing to ensure our clients continue to have access to the best quality eyecare in our region.
How We’re Keeping You Safe
We’re committed to protecting your health amidst ongoing COVID-19 concerns. For your safety, we have implemented the following policies:
- For the health and safety of our staff and other patients: we require that our staff wears masks.
- All of our exam rooms are thoroughly sanitized between each patient, and our waiting areas are also sanitized throughout the day.
- If you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or are experiencing symptoms, we ask you to please reschedule your appointment.
- We require the use of hand sanitizer for both patients and staff members. Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and in all treatment rooms.
- For product purchases, you can simply call us to order, and we will provide curbside delivery. If you need help selecting products, please set up a free analysis with one of our experts!
What to Expect at Your Appointment
After you arrive to our office, please check in with our receptionist and relax until your provider is ready to see you. We’ll have sanitizer available at the front counter and in each treatment room for you to maintain hygiene throughout your appointment.
For any further questions or clarifications about our COVID-19 precautions, please contact us below.
We’re Here to Answer All Your Questions
We know eye care can sometimes be confusing, but we’re here to help. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and learn how we can help you see better.